After the success of this year’s cheerleading camp, The UKCA, in partnership with Let Me Play, are offering another intense five day cheerleading camp in 2014. Hosted at the Elmhurst School for Dance in Birmingham, starting 27th July until 1st August, the camp brings together both novice and advanced cheerleaders offering the opportunity to experience a variety of cheerleading styles through entertaining, powerful and high energy routines.
The camp is the perfect opportunity to practice for try-outs in a fun and safe environment and promises to motivate young cheerleaders to reaching their full potential in this unique athletic discipline. Participants will develop team work skills – an essential element in the sport of cheerleading – as well as improve their individual ability and competence.
There a wide variety of activities and workshops at the camp, carried out by UKCA qualified, professional cheerleading coaches. Here’s what you can expect:
– Training in unique cheerleading skills including cheers, chants, jumps, arm motions, stunts, tumbles & dance.
– Tumbling instruction in a safe environment.
– Lessons in correct stunting techniques.
– Individual analysis and feedback.
– Perfect preparation for try-outs.
– State-of-the-art facilities comprising of 7 large dance studios, as well as a 200-seat studio theatre, and on-site accommodation and catering facilities.
The week culminates with a filmed performance and awards, watched by family and friends, which is also available on DVD.
Check out this video from the 2013 Cheerleading Camp to see what they are all about…
For more information, please call 0208 735 5379 or email email@example.com.
For a 2014 application form please click here.