- The UK Cheerleading Association, (UKCA), is a National Organisation for the Sport of Cheerleading
- UKCA is a non-profit organisation
- UKCA offers extensive training courses for Coaches, Cheerleaders, Judges, Officials, Young Leaders and Volunteers in the disciplines of Cheerleading, Stunting, Tumbling, Urban Cheer, Cheer Dance & Pom Dance
- UKCA is responsible for organising Cheerleading competitions and events at some of the most prestigious and inspiring sporting venues in the country
- UKCA supports regional Festivals & Competitions
“To provide a positive channel for health and social education to all through Cheerleading regardless of gender, class, creed, culture, race or physical limitations”
- To promote our sport, based on the principle of ‘access for all’
- To educate through ‘FUN’ on health and social issues
- To raise self-esteem, build confidence and encourage self-discipline
- To develop friendship, mutual trust and respect through teamwork
- To bring sport, health, drive and focus to people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds
- To increase participation in the sport of Cheerleading
- Self Belief
Do you want to be a Cheerleader?
Do you want to Coach Cheerleading?
Would you like to start a new team or develop an existing one?
Have you moved to a new area and want to make new friends or take on a new challenge?
Perhaps you’d like to attend our courses and events in order to develop your CV and improve your interpersonal skills.
Whatever your interest, feel free to join us and become a part of UKCA.