UKCA provide a wide range of educational training opportunities throughout the year. Our Stunt Workshops give an excellent insight into the methods used by top International Coaches
Read more about our recent Stunts Workshops by visiting https://ukca.org.uk/2017/01/stunt-workshop-review/
The UKCA prioritise the health and safety of all participants at all times.
Thank you for your contribution to the sport of Cheerleading and ensuring that all athletes enjoy taking part in a safe environment. Click here for more information
Sunday 5th February
Find out what the Judges are looking for including how to build a successful routine. Click here to find out more information: https://ukca.org.uk/coaching_courses/level-1-judging-manchester-velodrome-2/
Happy Chinese New Year 2017
Year of the Rooster
Rooster: Honest, energetic, intelligent, flamboyant, flexible, diverse, confident.
What does your Chinese zodiac sign mean?
In Chinese astrology, the 12 animal zodiac signs each have unique characteristics.
- Rat: Intelligent, adaptable, quick-witted, charming, artistic, sociable.
- Ox: Loyal, reliable, thorough, strong, reasonable, steady, determined.
- Tiger: Enthusiastic, courageous, ambitious, leadership, confidence, charismatic.
- Rabbit: Trustworthy, empathic, modest, diplomatic, sincere, sociable, caretakers.
- Dragon: Lucky, flexible, eccentric, imaginative, artistic, spiritual, charismatic.
- Snake: Philosophical, organised, intelligent, intuitive, elegant, attentive, decisive.
- Horse: Adaptable, loyal, courageous, ambitious, intelligent, adventurous, strong.
- Sheep: Tasteful, crafty, warm, elegant, charming, intuitive, sensitive, calm.
- Monkey: Quick-witted, charming, lucky, adaptable, bright, versatile, lively, smart.
- Dog: Loyal, sociable, courageous, diligent, steady, lively, adaptable, smart.
- Pig: Honorable, philanthropic, determined, optimistic, sincere, sociable.
We’ve started the year with a succession of very busy UKCA courses.
Are you interested in taking part in a course? Our courses are designed to assist and encourage the development of all attendees. Courses are run by a fully qualified tutor and we ensure that each person who attends will finish the day feeling confident and inspired.
You can view a list of our upcoming courses here or you can use our online course finderto help you decide the course best suited for you.
Good luck to everyone trying out for Team UK this upcoming weekend!