Club Matters is Sport England’s one stop shop for clubs, groups and organisations involved in the delivery of physical activity and sport. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help organisations to develop, grow and become more sustainable and successful.
On Tuesday 26th March, Club Matters are running a workshop based on “Developing a Marketing Strategy”, at Lichfield District Council House on between 18:30 and 20:30.
The workshop will include:
• What a marketing strategy should include
• Internal and external factors to consider
• Knowing your club’s objectives
• How to develop a marketing strategy
• Communicating what your club has to offer
• Know your audience
• Considering different marketing routes
• Budgeting for a marketing strategy
• Making sure you follow your marketing strategy
Club Matters resources are here to help clubs, groups and organisations who are involved in the delivery of physical activity and sport. The Developing a Marketing Strategy workshop is a fantastic opportunity for those who run their own club.