Did you know that if you have a suitable venue and are able to provide 12 or more participants, you can host your own UKCA course?
UKCA prides itself in offering extensive training courses for Coaches, Cheerleaders, Judges, Officials, Young Leaders and Volunteers in the disciplines of Cheerleading, Stunting, Tumbling, Urban Cheer, Cheer Dance and Pom Dance. Our courses create an environment for those interested in the sport to expand their skillset and prospects, to raise self-esteem and build confidence and to develop friendship and mutual trust.
Providing an opportunity for people to train in new areas of Cheerleading can make a positive difference to their sporting careers and helps to build a bright future for the sport.
The Host Venue must Provide:
• Sole use of a clean, warm room with adequate floor space and seating
• Access to male, female and disabled toilets
• A TV/projector and DVD player
• Access to a stereo/CD player
• Parking facilities
• Tea, coffee and refreshments facilities (if possible)
• For Tumbling or Stunting Courses, mats and additional gymnastic equipment will be required
Courses are at least 90% practical work and successful participants will receive a UKCA Qualification Certificate upon completion of the course.
If you are ready to make a positive impact on Cheer athletes and the sport visit HOST A COURSE to fill out the Organise a Course form and find out more information.