Once you have completed one of our courses, you will be able to enhance and develop your Choreography Skills with a Discipline Specific Workshop.
While the Workshops do not provide you with a certificate of qualification, they are designed to Develop Confidence, Improve Coaching Methods and increase your overall Skills Knowledge.
UKCA Workshops are delivered to Teams, Community Groups, Schools, Colleges or Universities that require a professionally supervised practical session from a lead UKCA Instructor.
Cheerleading Workshops Cover:
- Choreography of Cheer Routines
- Twisting & Rotating
- Twisting in and out of Stunts
- Tumbling in and out of Stunts
- Stunt & Pyramid Technique – Beginners
- Stunt & Pyramid Technique – Intermediate
- Stunt & Pyramid Technique – Advanced
Dance Workshops Cover
- Choreography of Pom Dance Routines
- Cheer Dance Technique
Urban Cheer Workshops Cover
- Choreography of Urban Cheer Routines
- Locking & Popping Skills
- Break Dance Technique
Please contact us to find out more about booking a workshop and request costs from email@example.com