Host Your Own UKCA Course!
If you have a suitable venue, you can host your own course. This is an ideal solution for Schools, Organisations or Clubs who need qualifications for Coaches, Cheerleaders, Young Leaders or Volunteers and are able to provide 12 or more participants.
To host a Closed Course (a private course for your group only), a minimum of 16 participants are required.
To host an Open Course (where other people book on), a minimum of 12 participants are required.
There is a maximum of 30 participants unless agreed with UKCA at time of booking.
For all courses, UKCA will prepare posters Free of Charge for you to print or forward by email to all prospective participants.
Maximum Number of Participants:
- 30 (unless larger number is agreed with UKCA in advance)
The Host Venue must Provide the Following:
- Sole use of a clean, warm room with adequate floor space and seating
- Access to male, female and disabled toilets
- A TV/projector and DVD player
- Access to a stereo/CD player
- Parking facilities
- Tea, coffee and refreshments facilities (if possible)
- For Tumbling or Stunting Courses, mats and additional gymnastic equipment will be required
Further Course Information:
- Courses are at least 90% practical work
- Participants will be required to get involved in physical exercise
- Participants should wear suitable clothing for physical activity
- Any medical conditions need to be highlighted to the tutor on the day
- There will be Q&A sessions
- Course materials will be provided
- Participants should be advised to bring water/refreshments
- Participants will receive a UKCA Qualification Certificate upon completion of the course
Points to Consider: – Please ensure all participants are made aware prior to the course date
- Will lunch be provided?
- Should participants bring their own packed lunch?
Prior to the course date, confirmed numbers and participants details will need to be provided for registers and certificates
Please complete and submit the form below if you wish to organise a course at your own venue.